Creative Europe Desk Sweden informs about Creative Europe and gives counselling to applicants that are interested in applying for grants.
In Sweden the mission as Creative Europe Desk is carried out by the Swedish Arts Council (Kulturrådet) and the Swedish Film Institute (Svenska Filminstitutet). The Swedish Arts Council has main responsibility for the Culture sub-program and the office is called Creative Europe Desk Culture (Kreativa Europa Desk Kultur), and the Swedish Film Institute is responsible for the MEDIA sub-program and the office is called Creative Europe Desk MEDIA (Kreativa Europa Desk MEDIA).
More information about Creative Europe Desk Sweden - Culture (in Swedish)
More information about Creative Europe Desk Sweden - MEDIA (in Swedish)
The main activities for Creative Europe Desk Sweden are to:
- Inform cultural and audiovisual operators in Sweden about the Creative Europe program
- Offer free counselling for organisations interested in the programme
- By different means, help and guide applicants and other interested parties
- Follow events and developments within the cultural and creative sectors, concerning programs, actions and other decisions of interest
- Distribute other information of interest from the European Commission, EACEA and other EU institutions
- Keep contact with other Creative Europe Desks and other cultural operators for information exchange and other activities, such as partner search
Creative Europe Desk Sweden use different methods to keep the Swedish cultural and audiovisual communities informed about Creative Europe. Information is also presented at the websites and in the newsletters of the two Culture and MEDIA offices. We also organize and participate in seminars on the Creative Europe program and offer opportunities for individual project application counselling.
Creative Europe Desk Sweden cooperates with cultural and audiovisual organizations as well as with other EU information offices, regional and local representatives and other national authorities.