In addition, we work to give cultural organisation in Sweden the opportunity to participate in international networks and allocate funding to international networks each year.
The purpose of our participation is external monitoring of our art fields and cultural policy around the world.
Here are some examples of the networks we participate in:
- IFACCA – International Federation of Arts Councils and Culture Agencies – International network for cultural authorities around the world.
- IFLA – The International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions – International network for libraries.
- IBBY - International Board on Books for Young People – International network for children’s and youth literature.
- IETM – International network for the performing arts.
- ACE-net – International network for Arts and Cultural Education.
- APAP, the Association of Performing Arts Professionals – International network for the performing arts.
- ENLIT, European Network for Literary Translation – European network for translation of literature.
- NordLit – Nordic network for translation of literature to other Nordic languages.